Friday, September 14, 2007

Today i did not want to go school as i had sever cough.
But i had to g as exams are around the corner!
I have to study alot of subjects!
Today the school was as per normal.
I was in the classs the whole day even during reces but lucky that no one found that we were in the class. I hope that this would be the first and last time that i will be in class during recess as i dont want to disturb the upper sec students.
I still have my cough with me! Can anyone kindly take it away?
I cannot wait till eight as i will b watching a show in television taht is soo funny!
Today i was very happy as my father came to fetch me after school. Since Rahayu has been wating for me till 2 15, my father offered her to drop her at her house!
I came home and after a while sat on the computer and downloaded a song!
Its very nice!
I think that is it for today!
Got to go!
Fullstop

No comments: