Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have only math paper 2, geography and science left!
Hope i did well in my papers which i did before.
If I were to fail in any subject, that would be geography! Tomorrow got geography exam!
Im very lousy in geo! I have to remember, formation of igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks, volacanoes, examples of each, environment, maps, names and locations of continens, oceans, and WHAT NOT!
Sometimes geography is fun but it is way lot tiring.
I dont wish to take geography in sec three but history is also difficult.
Haiyah! im still sec one. Have a long way to go to decide.
Anyway, please wish me good luck and tips for you to do well in exams:
1. Tell your mum to give you chicken soup.
2. Have at least eight hours of sleep.
3. Read chapter by chapter and test yourself.
If you feel stress like me, just close the book and close your eyes.
Do not think of anything else and when you feel better, carry on.
These things can sound lame but this is what i do!
Got to go and study.
ALL THE BEST GUYS!

No comments: